No Script

Please Wait...

Al-Ahed Telegram

Former ‘Israeli’ Military Commander Claims Hezbollah Preparing 6000 Fighters to Storm ‘Israel’

Former ‘Israeli’ Military Commander Claims Hezbollah Preparing 6000 Fighters to Storm ‘Israel’
folder_openZionist Entity access_time 18 days ago
starAdd to favorites

By Staff, Agencies

Former ‘Israeli’ Chief-of-staff General Gadi Eizenkot claimed having information about an alleged ‘new plan’ by Hezbollah to storm the ‘Israeli’-occupied territories from Lebanon’s southern border.

According to ‘Israeli’ newspaper ‘Israel Hayom’, Eizenkot alleged he was revealing a new plan by Hezbollah to penetrate into the occupied territories from several border tunnels.

Hezbollah, in coordination with the IRGC’s Quds Force, is training about 6,000 Lebanese fighters to penetrate the ‘Israeli’ border through dozens of tunnels during a possible confrontation with ‘Israel’, Eizenkot was cited by the newspaper as saying.

He made the allegations during a security lecture on Thursday at the Tel Aviv University’s Institute for National Security Studies. He said Hezbollah intended to surprise the Zionist entity by infiltrating more than 6,000 Lebanese fighters through dozens of tunnels to break into the Upper Galilee region, specifically, to take control of it.

According to the newspaper, Eizenkot said Hezbollah has been building its important military and strategic capabilities for the past ten years, and that the so-called operation “Shield of the North”, which took place last year along the Lebanese-‘Israeli’ border, was to thwart part of this plan.

These allegations have been made previously by ‘Israeli’ officials, especially during last December’s military operation along the Lebanese border; however, Hezbollah has never commented on these claims.

Comments