No Script

Please Wait...

Al-Ahed Telegram


folder_openOps.1993 access_time9 years ago
starAdd to favorites

The Following are the Islamic-Resistance operations that took place during the month of August in 1993...

Islamic Resistance Breaks Into Al-Hamra Site, Causes Several Injuries, August 6, 1993

The Islamic Resistance performed a series of operations against the Zionist enemy sites and agents. A statement of the Resistance reported, "On Friday, August 6, 1993, the fighters executed, simultaneously, five attacks against four sites and a Zionist patrol, whereby martyr Adel Yahiya's group set an ambush for a counter patrol close to Jisr al-Hamra (Literally: al-Hamra Bridge) in the occupied region.

The fighters bombarded the patrol with a barrage, immediately targeting the vehicles and destroying them. Meanwhile, martyr Ibrahim Daqdook's group was carrying out a stunning attack against al-Herdoun Site. Also, martyr Samir Melhem's group was attacking al-Bayyad Site in order to distract the enemy from rescuing the burning patrol; whereas martyr Ali Taha's group attacked the Radar Site with firearms and artillery.

These stunning, concurrent attacks enabled the fighters to target these sites directly and fully deactivate them. As enemy soldiers at al-Hamra Site tried to interfere and to back the patrol, the Islamic-Resistance group of martyr Ali Towqa counterattacked them and broke into the site, killing or wounding each of several members. The other members escaped before the fighters could lay their hands on them. Afterwards, the fighters burned the site chambers which the Zionist Intelligence been using. The fire attacks resulted in a number of injuries among the Zionist soldiers and the Lahd militiamen.

Islamic Resistance Attacks Agents' Site on Sojod Hill, August 9, 1993

On August 9, 1993, the enemy executed massive combings in the East Sector, whereby the enemy bombarded the region between Kawkaba and Zillaya and carried out raids and inspection acts in Qilya and ad-Dallafa. On the same day, the Islamic Resistance counterattacked the agents' site on Sojod Hill, using firearms and artillery. The fighters violently fought the site garrison. Therefore, the agents' militias sent many backup vehicles and soldiers. Then the militias commenced combing the area and bombarding al-Qatrani groves, al-Kassarat Hill, Maydoun and Ain at-Tineh Hills, Mount Safi, Mleeta Hill, and the surroundings of Jarju' and Arab Salim (named after the people of Prophet Salim (Peace be upon him)). While the backup forces were heading towards Sojod Site, the fighters bombed an explosive, damaging a half-armored vehicle and wounding its crewmen.

Two Lahd Recruits Surrender to Islamic Resistance, August 10, 1993

The surrender of two Lahd militiamen to the Islamic Resistance has made obvious that the recruited militiamen suffer unfavorable conditions. The Resistance held a press conference, on August 10, 1993, during which it introduced both recruits to the media. The recruits, Khalil Ahmad Saad (from Deir Syriane) and Ali Hussein as-Sayyed (from at-Taybeh), mentioned that they had surrendered to the Resistance in response to the call it had issued. They also emphasized that "Israel" was pressuring young men to join the militias, and they called their militia-mates to escape and surrender to the Resistance. The Resistance issued a statement, mentioning that it introduced both recruits who surrendered on August 6, 1993 - several days after the Seven-Day War (named "Operation Accountability" by "Israel") had ended. The Resistance renewed its readiness to pardon every recruit who escapes or surrenders.

Unique Operation Sheheen, August 19, 1993

The fighters delivered a tough coup to the enemy, performing a unique operation close to Sheheen Town. That forced "the Northern Command Chief" Yitzhak Mordechai" to acknowledge that "the operation in Sheheen ranks among the toughest and most painful coups "Israel" has experienced in a long time." The Islamic Resistance declared in a statement, "The Islamic Resistance insists on sustaining its holy jihad path, which is the only way to free the occupied land and defend the generous, steadfast people.

The Islamic Resistance is also fully aware of the occupation's greed and aims as to constantly exploiting the land. Besides, the Resistance fully recognizes the circumstances, incidents, and dangers that threaten the future of our land and people.
Hereupon, the Islamic Resistance reiterates, day after day, that it shall contour to resist the enemy and chase the Zionist soldiers and their agents, no matter where they hide. The Resistance shall not save any effort to deliver a coup after another to the enemy until it is defeated.

Commemorating the tragedy of burning of al-Aqsa Mosque, the Islamic-Resistance group of martyr Ahmad ash-Sharqawi and martyr Hisham Salama bombed with an explosive a Zionist patrol in ar-Rahrah outside Sheheen Town. That took place at the dawn of Thursday 19, 1993.

 Ten members were killed, and ten others were wounded. At 5:15, three Zionist helicopters appeared in the area, whereby one evacuated the wounded and the dead, another carried out an air-drop, whereas the third performed defensive operations.
Pleasantly dedicating this unique operation to its Supreme Leader Sayyed Ali Khamenai and to its Ummah, the Islamic Resistance reiterates that it shall sustain the resistance path until perfect liberation.

The enemy acknowledged that seven soldiers had been killed and that several others had been wounded.

Twelve hours after the operation, Zionist aircrafts droned above Baalbeck in an attempt to revenge and rid the Zionist command's confusion. Eight aircrafts collaborated to drone above the outskirts of the towns of Nabi Shayth (named after Prophet Seth (Peace be upon him)), Janta, and Ain Bourdai. Hizbullah counterattacked the aircrafts with ground antiaircraft artillery.

Since the Zionist drone targeted deserted sites, which were actually illusive, it failed to achieve its aims. Yet, two passersby, Najah Amhaz and Hassan Ali Abdul Hussein, were martyred near the targeted zone. On the same day, at 4:50, an Islamic-Resistance group counteracted by bombing an explosive while Zionist soldiers were patrolling. The patrol was in the same position as the previously attacked one; thus, a number of soldiers were killed, and several others were wounded. The "Israeli" occupation acknowledged that an eighth Zionist soldier had been killed and two others had been wounded during this operation.

Actually, the number of soldiers killed during these operations surpassed the number of Zionist soldiers killed in a day of combat in the occupied borderline. The Zionists hadn't experienced such a violent coup since 1988.

Resistance Ambushes Lahd Patrol at At-Tohra Curb, August 23, 1993

In the morning of Thursday, August 23, 1993, the group of the martyrs of the September 13 Massacre performed an operation against a Lahd patrol. The Islamic Resistance has issued a statement declaring, "Day after day, the Islamic Resistance reiterates that it shall sustain its path and that it is firmer and more determined than ever to struggle with the enemy and the Lahd militiamen until the enemy is routed. The Islamic Resistance denounces, again, all kinds of traitorous agreements and reiterates its allegiance to the pure blood of those martyred during the horrible massacre perpetrated by the Lebanese political authorities on September 13.

Thus, the Islamic Resistance announces that on Thursday, at 7:45 a.m., the group of the martyrs of the September 13 Massacre ambushed a Lahd patrol at at-Tohra Curb. The fighters shot the patrol with a barrage, killing two agents and wounding two others."